Thursday, June 11, 2009

Journal - Week 13

Ok, now I am officially going crazy, or schitzophrenic or split personality where one side is in denial and the other side is completely over-reacting. I need to find some sort of happy medium but it’s just not happening. Today, I was typing away at my assignment and started thinking “oh this is going to be a piece of cake to finish, I have so much great information that my report will be super” (that’s denial). Then a mere 30 minutes later I was stricken with panic thinking ‘there’s no way in the world I will get this done… I don’t have any good research, it’s all terrible and I am going to fail….I am doomed!!! (That’s over reacting).
Now that I reflect on it, I find it all quite amusing but at the time it is no fun. I think that up until now my rollercoaster has just been clicking its way up to the highest point like it does at the beginning of the one at Dreamworld. The ride hadn’t even begun yet…but it has now. That makes more sense anyway because rollercoaster’s are pretty quick. I only have a few days till my report is due so time will go pretty fast.
I just need to finish my findings section, then of course referencing which I suck at. At least I don’t have to reference every single website I visited, just reference the main journal articles which shouldn’t be too hard. Then its all over red rover.

No comments:

Post a Comment