Thursday, June 11, 2009

Journal - Week 10

TUESDAY, MAY 12TH, 2009

I am feeling particularly spirited about everything today which is cool. I think it is because I have finished all my mid semester exams, so between now and my final exams I can fully concentrate on this subject. Maybe I will actually do all the things I would like to put into this project rather than just think about it and stress because I have no time.
Today is my internship day at Gold coast Tourism which is good because it’s the day before my internship tutorial, so I can spend the day getting up to date. I’m really nervous about tomorrow’s class because we have to do a 30-second grab, and I am not good at that kind of stuff. Whenever I try to explain things to people I get my words muddled and make a big mess of it, or I speak too quietly and no one can hear a word I am saying so they just smile and nod politely. I’ve been trying to think of what to say but still have no idea, it always sounds boring because my project is all about nerdy computer stuff. I am thinking of throwing in some statistics about social media to keep it engaging because some of the figures regarding social media are pretty amazing.
We also get our interim reports back tomorrow which is exciting but scary at the same time. I am expecting to see a lot of red pen on my report!

No comments:

Post a Comment